First two trove rows have wrong numbers; probably they are 1-6 and 7-10
No Landlubbers Allowed!
The high seas can be a monotonous place at times. So why not grab some dice and spice things up with this treasure trove of random tables and generators?
Within its pages, you’ll find:
- The random day-to-day: Random tables for weird sailing conditions and goings-on below deck.
- Random privateers: A piratey d100 name generator.
- Thirty-six tall ships: D66 unique ship descriptions.
- Troves of questionable worth: Tables of random treasure and rusty trinkets.
- What's mine is yours: An art pack containing copies of all the images used!
You're welcome to use the images in any free project so long as you credit me as the artist. If you're interested in using them for a commercial project, you can send me a message about it at WeirdBlueYonder@gmail.com!
In order to download this zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this zine at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
For those who can't afford a copy, or are simply unsure of whether they want to commit to the price tag, feel free to take a community copy!
I don't want money to be a barrier to enjoying my content.
If you're looking for a way to give back without spending a dime, reviews, ratings and feedback are always more than welcome!!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is soo good and detailed, gives me a lot of ideas. I'll definitely use it for a future adventure, thanks!
This is amazing! Incredibly useful, full of flavour and makes me want to get a piratey game going right now!
Thank you so much! Kind feedback like this really encourages me to keep going with what I do!