love this!! :):)
Tax Cuts & Pixie Dust
A downloadable game
This is the story of the Fairy Court.
The home of a sordid assortment of terrible woodland spirits doing terrible things in a desperate bid to sit atop the Fairy Throne.
You are those woodland spirits, and election season is just around the corner...
- Politics has never been so magical...
- Dazzle, finagle and backstab your your butt onto the fairy throne in this satirical micro-RPG!
- Fits on a page.
- Uses a simple d6-based ruleset that's lightning-fast to learn and perfect for zany one-shots!
- Parliamentary pandemonium!
- Includes a scenario generator so that the Overseer will never be stuck for hare-brained ideas!
Created by Stephen Davey and Finn Lloyd.
Stephen's other work can be found at pixie1001.itch.io.
Note: This RPG encourages you to play as a bad person who does bad things. While intended as a decidedly scathing satire of parliaments the world over, such topics may not be every player's cup of Pixie Potion.
Click download now to get access to the following files: